What to Look for in a Laptop under INR 50,000 for Daily Use
Laptops are essential devices for many people, especially those who work or study from home. With so many options available in the market, it can be challenging to find a laptop that fits your budget and fulfils your needs.
Key points to consider when buying a laptop under INR 50,000 for daily use:
The Right Size:
Depending on your daily usage, the right size will vary. If you carry the laptop with you and travel frequently, then opting for a laptop with a smaller form factor is recommended. Laptops with 13.3-inch and 14 inch displays are often more lightweight and portable. But if you use the laptop back at home only then opting for a bigger display will give you a better experience while consuming contents.
Value for Money:
50K INR is a budget for entry-level laptops, so you have to choose carefully so that you can get the maximum out of it. So, opting for a device that has robust build and comes with upgradability features is much more appreciated at this range.
At entry level laptops ensuring the latest connectivity features is a challenge. If a device is offering WiFi 5.0 and Bluetooth 4.0 at this range, then it is considerably a good deal.
Service & Support:
Home users often possess less know-how about computers. So, they require reliable customer service more than others. Opt for such a brand which features same quality customer service to the entry-segment customers as it does to premium segment customers. For consideration, HP is a brand to trust from this Pov, as they have the largest network of service centers.
Robust & Spillproof Build:
The build quality of your laptop is also crucial, as it will determine how long your laptop will last. Home usage laptops often go through more tier & tear, so they are prone to scratches, breakage, and even can receive a splash of water by accident. So, the device should be able to withstand such rough usage for a couple of years. It is recommended to buy a robust laptop for home, especially if more than one person is going to use it.
Home users don’t require a high-end configuration but a reliable one under budget. Here are the key points of focus.
- Processor: The processor is the brain of your laptop, and it is crucial to choose a laptop with a powerful processor. Intel Core i3 (you may get a few options for Intel i5 as well) or AMD Ryzen 5 processors are ideal for daily use, as they can handle most tasks smoothly.
- RAM: The amount of RAM you need depends on the type of tasks you perform on your laptop. For basic tasks like browsing the internet, checking emails, and working on documents, 8GB of RAM is sufficient. However, if you plan to use your laptop for more demanding tasks like video editing or gaming, you should look for a laptop with 16GB of RAM.
- Storage: Storage is another essential factor to consider when buying a laptop. If you plan to store a lot of files, photos, and videos, you should look for a laptop with at least 512GB of storage. However, if you don’t need that much storage, you can opt for a laptop with 256GB of storage and use an external hard drive to store your files.
- Display: The display is what you will be looking at for hours, so it is essential to choose a laptop with a good display. Look for a laptop with a Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, as it will provide sharp and clear images. You can also opt for a laptop with an IPS panel, which offers wider viewing angles and better color accuracy.
- Battery Life: If you plan to use your laptop on the go, battery life is an essential factor to consider. Look for a laptop with a battery life of at least 6 hours, as it will allow you to use your laptop without having to charge it frequently.
- Graphics: If you plan to use your laptop for gaming or graphic-intensive tasks, you should look for a laptop with a dedicated graphics card. However, if you only plan to use your laptop for basic tasks, an integrated graphics card will suffice.
Finally, it is essential to choose a laptop from a reputable brand that offers good after-sales service. HP is one of the most popular brands in India, among the affordable laptop users. If you are confused about the make & model, you can check out the HP 14s laptops to know what you can get in this segment at the best. Go for the HP Laptop 15s-eq2182AU if you require a bigger screen.
In conclusion, buying a laptop under INR 50,000 for daily use can be a daunting task, but by considering the factors mentioned above, you can narrow down your options and choose a laptop that fits your needs and budget. Remember to prioritize your needs and choose a laptop that provides the best value for your money.
Compare and view all the best laptop for daily use in india.
Checkout the range of HP essential laptops under budget at HP Online Store.