Which laptop brand has a better touchpad: HP or ASUS?
While both are great brands, comparatively, HP has an edge over others in various aspects. HP is reliable for quality components, and after sales service. So if you face any issues HP has the capability to deal with better. HP laptop touchpads are typically multi-gesture supported, and often bigger than most others. HP laptop touch-screen interfaces are also known for robustness. You can check out the HP online store for exact info on the trackpad dimensions and other details concerning it.
If you want to learn more about desktops and laptops, read more blogs on the Tech4Growth section on DQIndia’s website or the NextGenIT on CiOL’s website.
Laptops for Business
- Show all articles ( 37 ) Collapse Articles
Laptops for Gaming
- Show all articles ( 20 ) Collapse Articles
Laptops for Graphics Design/ Animation
- Show all articles ( 24 ) Collapse Articles
Laptops Suitable for Data Science/Programming
- Show all articles ( 19 ) Collapse Articles
Laptops for Editing
Laptops for Home
- Show all articles ( 29 ) Collapse Articles